Friday 15 November 2013

A little bit of structure...

So... this is the first time I have ever attempted to write a blog, but after finding so many other blogs so useful and even entertaining, I thought I would give it a go so if you're reading... welcome!

I guess I could say the main motivation for starting this is to give me something useful to do. As I am currently job hunting, it can be too easy to become lazy and fall into bad routines (sleeping til late, staying  up all night!) and it can be difficult to find the motivation. So fingers crossed this helps me! Not only as a bit of an escape but also keeping my mind fresh and focused!

Don't worry, I don't plan on banging on about my job hunting woes - believe me, I bore myself enough! My general idea is to just discuss and comment any recent discoveries I have made - obviously not of the significant of scientific kind (I was always rubbish at Science) but anything beauty-related, fashion, entertainment... pretty much anything that I am loving or loathing at the moment!

Thank you for checking out my blog, I'll try not to be too boring!

Caz x

No comments:

Post a Comment